Makita orbital sander has all the features that a great tool should have. It has a 3 Amp motor that powers the device and can manage anywhere between 4000-12000 OPM. You can take advantage of the variable speed dial to match the sanding speed to the job you’re doing.
The palm grip and handle are rubberised and ergonomic to ensure that you are comfortable as you use the device. Some of the features that you might like are such as the adjustable front handles that allow you to sand in corners as well as confined areas.
In addition to that, Makita Orbital Sander is double insulated to protect you from electric shock. It’s also important to point out that there is a lock on button that is conveniently located close to the trigger switch. Its function is to ensure continuous use without interruptions. There’s also a built-in vacuum adapter if you wish to use one. The dust collection system in itself is quite efficient.
Things you will like most:
- Efficient dust collection system
- It’s double insulated thus protecting you from shock
- The front handles are adjustable thus you can sand in confined areas as well as corners
- Ergonomic design makes it comfortable to use
- Variable speed dial for better handling